Blitz 0.0.3 is available for download

Mosfet daniel.duley at verizon.net
Fri Aug 10 16:55:34 BST 2007

Oh yeah, I didn't think about that: people build kdesupport before libs ;-)

That isn't a problem. The only part that needs KDE is the test app and that is
easy enough to change.

BTW: Applied for a SVN account last night and did a little hacking, (cpu
identification cleanups - this was really messy because I was using it in
non-Qt console apps and in the process nastified the code). Going to leave in
a few, (already late), but will be back tonight and remove any KDE deps.

...snip...