KRecentFilesAction

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue Aug 7 16:12:02 BST 2007

Stefan Nikolaus wrote:
>On Tuesday 07 August 2007 10:06:13 Stefan Nikolaus wrote:
>> On Tuesday 07 August 2007 09:57:10 Stefan Nikolaus wrote:
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > the patch (http://rafb.net/p/PLpKH125.html) _prepends_ the most
>> > recently opened file to the list of files. Okay to commit?
>>
>> The only doubt I have about it is wether it's BC. The private class of
>> KSelectAction was moved out of KSelectAction
>> (KSelectAction::KSelectActionPrivate -> KSelectActionPrivate). That's
>> all I've changed in the public header. Should be binary compatible,
>> no?
>
>Attached is a reduced patch without the svn history for the new *_p.h
> files (copied the *.cpp files). I've moved the private classes into the
> latter, so that KRecentFilesActionPrivate is able to inherit from
> KSelectActionPrivate. That is necessary to access the comboboxes etc.
> in KSelectActionPrivate and prepend the action there. This was a TODO
> in krecentfilesaction.cpp and is the KDE3 behaviour.

Now KRecentFilesActionPrivate inherits from KSelectActionPrivate, but
KSelectAction::d is still private, KRecentFilesAction::d is still there
(you have to remove it) and I don't see the new constructor for passing
the shared private.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358