KFlowRects proposal (planned for next Monday)

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 22:38:19 BST 2007

On Tuesday 07 August 2007 01:24, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> > Sounds like a bad idea.  (the moving code, not the getting rid of).
> > Creating a new class in ui for something that Qt is pretty capable of
> > doing is not my idea of cleaning up.
>
> If Qt can do it then removing it is correct... but I'm not familiar with
> Qt providing this functionality. Maybe instead of just saying "that's a
> bad idea, Qt can do this" you could specify *how* Qt can do this?
Heh :)
Guys, don't start it again. Why don't you just forget
that "kcolorutils-thread" and treat each other like fellow developers rather
than like each other is trying to do something "evil" to another :-P

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm seeing this in posts of both of you :-)
And at the same time you both are people I (and others) really like.

Cheers,
Dmitry