config option for KDirWatch method

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Aug 6 19:33:07 BST 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 06.08.07 10:45:48, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>>> +  KConfig config("kdeglobals");
>> Any reason you do not use KGlobal::config()?
>
> Well, I understood that as if KGlobal::config() would return me
> kdeveloprc when used in kdevelop and katerc when used in kate.

Right, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you get the
system-wide settings unless the app has overridden them (which I would
further suggest is The Right Thing To Do anyway). At least, I really
hope that's the way it works, or else all of KGlobalSettings is horribly
broken :-).

Then again, having someone confirm that is best I suppose.

--
Matthew
"Braaaaaaaaiins!" -- Zombies