Reflecting a QPixmap ?

Mosfet daniel.duley at verizon.net
Mon Aug 6 16:39:21 BST 2007

I figured I'd add a little to this since I'm working on similiar stuff right
now.

Your all right, rotation will convert to an image no matter if you use QImage
or K(Pixmap/Image)Effect. You can use XRenderTransform, here is a good
example, although it's old and for Qt3:

http://ktown.kde.org/~fredrik/composite_howto.html

It focuses on Composite and toplevel windows but shows a lot of relevant
stuff. But that sure would be messy way to rotate something :P

You might have a better time using QGraphicsView and QGraphicsItem, which I am
just beginning to explore and learn the wonders of :)