kdeinit launching in KApplication

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sun Aug 5 17:50:12 BST 2007

On Saturday 04 August 2007, Lubos Lunak wrote:

[...]

>  Using e.g. dbus activation would be safer. I however cannot find where
> KNotify does this and I also seem to remember there was supposed to be some
> problem with activation - does somebody know the details?

Its CMakeLists.txt (see at end) file installes a D-Bus .service file

A potential problem could be that the D-Bus daemon has a different environment
than the full KDE session and therefore applications activated by D-Bus will
have this other environment.

Cheers.
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring