[A little OT] Oxygen icons survey

Guillaume Laurent glaurent at telegraph-road.org
Mon Apr 23 13:34:39 BST 2007

On Apr 22, 2007, at 8:16 PM, Riccardo Iaconelli wrote:

> Here's the link:
> http://test.openusability.org/UCCASS/survey.php?sid=43

I wish it had a "general comments" part, I would have said that the
application icons in general really don't look very clear. The
'undo' / 'redo' ones aren't very convenient either. Call me an OS/X
junkie, but I think Apple's principle of leaving undo/redo in the
Edit menu is a good thing. This is really the kind of action for
which you'll learn the shortcuts very quickly (even more since they
are standard throughout the whole environment).

--
Guillaume
http://telegraph-road.org