Missing copyright holder

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Apr 23 11:44:21 BST 2007

In trying to get confirmation from the copyright holders of
kdelibs/kdefx/kpixmapeffect.{h,cpp} about licensing it under the LGPL
(there's currently no license in the file), I ran into a stumbling
block trying to contact Daniel M. Duley <mosfet at kde.org>.

I assume this is because he's left the KDE project.  Any idea what to do
about it?  He's not exactly a minor copyright holder on the files - he
created them in the first place, and occupies just under a quarter of
the commit log.

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org