XEmbed status in Konqueror & a request

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 00:24:51 BST 2007

First of all, I was running the DiamondX test for XEmbed[1] that was released
by Adobe and I was wondering what the status of XEmbed support in Konqueror
was.  Obviously 3.5.6 doesn't have it, but that doesn't mean anything for the
coming 4.0.  Is it planned, done, not on the radar?

Also, does anyone know of any good tutorials/manuals on designing Konqueror
extensions?  I'd like to design a few useful ones...

[1] - http://multimedia.cx/diamondx/