REQUEST: Move pop3, smtp, and ldap kioslaves

Laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Sat Apr 21 18:24:10 BST 2007

On Saturday 21 April 2007 19:05:18 Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,

Hi,

> Can we move the pop3, smtp, and kldap kioslaves from
> kdebase/runtime/kioslave to kdepimlibs/kioslave or
> even to kdelibs/kioslave?

When I asked to David to move them into kdepimlibs he explained me that we
will release kdebase as 3 separate module
=> kdebase-runtime
=> kdebase-apps (If I remember)
=> kdebase (other applications)

and kdebase-runtime will be require by kdelibs by default (for specific apps
as knotify/knewstuff etc.)
=> kdebase-runtime has kioslave
so it's not necessary to move kioslave to kdepimlibs.

Regards.