qt-copy update? (was Re: Broken KIO connections)

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Sat Apr 21 11:04:47 BST 2007

Op za 21 apr 2007 11:09 schreef u:
> Simon Hausmann wrote:
> >With this bug present in the 4.3 beta and a lot others what do people
> > think about upgrading to a current 4.3 snapshot on Monday or Tuesday?
>
> We should upgrade on Monday, unless people think 2 days is too short a
> warning. The Monday after that, at the latest.

I prefer the update (even as user of qsslsocket) this monday. Thiago already announced it more or less earlier this week.

The alpha is planned for may 1st iirc. It will mean that release depends on qt-copy. I prefer at least a week testing with that copy, so if we do it the monday after that (April 30), a alpha release on 1st may is out of the question imho.

Toma