Broken KIO connections

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu Apr 19 21:53:23 BST 2007

Thiago Macieira wrote:
>>BTW, qt-copy will be patched with this network fixes?
>
>Yes. I'll do that tonight.

Sorry, updating QtNetwork only failed.

I need to update the whole qt-copy for it to work. So, as a workaround,
until next Monday, I have changed KSocketFactory to use QTcpSocket
instead of QSslSocket.

This should make KIO work again until we upgrade qt-copy to a whole new
snapshot.

Note: some applications have started to use QSslSocket already (I'm
thinking of Mailody). Please just avoid revision 655978.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358