KDE 3.5.7

Alexander Wiedenbruch wirr01 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 18:19:44 BST 2007

Hello,

I hope it is still possible to add features to the KDE 3.5.7 release.

I would like to get permission to add a bugfix/feature to SuperKaramba.
With the patch themes will receive mouse wheel events additionaly to button
events on meter (images, text, ...) as it would be expected. Currently this
works only on the whole SuperKaramba widget but not on meters.

This behaviour will be default in KDE 4. Unfortunately this 'bugfix' needs to
be enabled by the theme to keep backward compatibilty for not well coded
themes.

Approved by Ryan Nickell (current maintainer)
Tested by Daniel Dotsenko and myself

Thanks!
Alex