FW: [REMINDER] Upcoming KDE 4.0 Milestones + Nepomuk

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Apr 16 20:46:57 BST 2007

On Monday 16 April 2007 1:04:06 pm Sebastian TrĂ¼g wrote:
> So today is monday? Can we agree on a solution? Should we wait for another
> week and try to solve the windows and cmake problems first?

FYI:  I added kdereview to the EBN processing today.

Krazy found quite a few issues
http://englishbreakfastnetwork.org/krazy/reports/kdereview/kdereview/nepomuk-kde/index.html

The apidox tool will run later tonight.

Probably should wait until next Monday and try to solve these plus the
windows and cmake problems in the meantime.