lxr.kde.org not working properly?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Apr 14 10:00:56 BST 2007

Hi,

I'm having a problem with lxr.kde.org, searching for KFilterBase::END
doesn't find anything even though I know its defined in
kdecore/compression/kfilterbase.h and use in kfilterdev.cpp in the same
dir. Neither the identifier nor the general search seem to work. Or is
it not possible to search for class members like this? If thats the
case, why? Seems like a pretty natural thing to do.

Andreas

--
You will experience a strong urge to do good; but it will pass.