FW: [REMINDER] Upcoming KDE 4.0 Milestones + Nepomuk

Sebastian TrĂ¼g strueg at mandriva.com
Wed Apr 11 20:55:40 BST 2007

If indeed we would have the possibility to break binary comp or even source
comp in 4.1 I would vote for an inclusion now. I agree with Aaron that it
would push application devels to use it. Me being one of them (the app
devels) I know that using stuff in the kdelibs comes much easier than
anything else.

Cheers,
Sebastian