[ANNOUNCE] KExtendableItemDelegate

Benjamin Meyer ben at meyerhome.net
Tue Apr 10 21:07:04 BST 2007

>> - Not required, but spending five minutes on some basic autotests
>> would be
>> really cool.
>>
> Uh oh, I really have no idea how to autotest GUIs.

At the bare minimum you can always:
Create the object, call all the functions, and make sure it doesn't
crash. :)  Using QSignalSpy to listen for the signals might be
something not to hard to add.  You can send mouse click event use
QTest::mouseClick() with widget and a QPoint, the widget you already
have and the point you can get from the view->indexRect().center().

Usually the hardest part of writing tests is starting :P

-Benjamin Meyer