[Kde-soc-mentor] Fwd: KOrganizer

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Tue Apr 10 10:56:19 BST 2007

Hello,

I totaly agree with Reinhold as I am exactly in this case. Luckily enough I
have an IMAP access to my mailboxes but for agenda and other resources, it is
much more difficult.
Even if I make all possible efforts (so as other ones too) to enhance the
support of tools other than the MS ones, it is very difficult to change the
habits of a big company, and particularly of their IT people.
I'm able to live with the current problems because I'm a computer scientist
and a FLOSS evangelist (at my little level), but I cannot ask non-computer
people to do the same. So, better interoperability with the proprietary and
closed tools is really needed, I think.

Regards,

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer