KListView started, and almost ready

Benjamin Meyer ben at meyerhome.net
Sat Apr 7 18:17:28 BST 2007

>(I don't mind if you
> want to rename them, it's the less important thing for me, but KListView
> makes more sense than KCategorizeView or something, since if no categorizer
> set, it is really a QListView)

Typically KFoo classes that have the same name as QFoo (but swapping the Q for
K) mean that rather then using QFoo you should use KFoo because KFoo will
pull some kde desktop setting for layout, color, mouse clicks or something.
In this case the reason you would want to use the class would be for its
categorizing capabilities.  If you aren't categorizing then you should use
QListView.  The class name should be descriptive of what it does.

-Benjamin Meyer

--
aka icefox
Public Key: http://www.icefox.net/public_key.asc