Giving up

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Apr 6 20:57:31 BST 2007

On Friday 06 April 2007, Stephan Johach wrote:
> Now after applying your patch it flickers only for a few times an then
> comes to an end. So it seems your patch fixes it.

huzzah! ok, that's verification #2. i'm going to commit it to svn. thanks for
testing.

> Many thanks for your help!

my pleasure. i hate to see our translators go frustrated; or worse, go -away-
frustrated. you (the translators) are doing a huge and wonderful thing for
the people of the world. the least we can do is pay attention to your needs
once in a while =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se