Giving up

Erik Kjær Pedersen erik at binghamton.edu
Fri Apr 6 18:03:57 BST 2007

Fredag 06. april 2007 12:14   skrev Aaron J. Seigo:
> ah, perfect! could you try a little experiment for us then? could you apply
> the attached patch in kbable/catalogmanagerview.cpp and see if it fixes
> anything (and yes, i know the gui will now 'freeze' when updating the tree;
> an unfortunate side effect):

You are good!

That did it, I have been doing all kinds of things that made it crash
yesterday. I don't even seem to see any negative side effects. Thanks a lot
Of course I did also remove and update the database, so it is not really a
controlled experiment. Maybe somebody else could try the patch as well

Erik