Giving up

Krzysztof Lichota krzysiek at lichota.net
Thu Apr 5 22:49:45 BST 2007

Erik Kjær Pedersen napisał(a):
> Torsdag 05. April 2007 skrev John Tapsell:
>> I can try to take a look at why catalogue manager is crashing if you
>> can walk me through it.
> There is not much to walk through. You run the cataloquemanager, open kbabel
> on a file, fix a couple of files and then you discover the cataloquemanager
> is no longer running. It just evaporates, no crash, no nothing

Have you tried removing ~/.kde/share/apps/kbabeldict/dbsearchengine
directory? It fixes all KBabel crashes for me for quite long time. When
it happens again, I remove it again and have some peace of mind for some
time :)

	Krzysztof Lichota

PS. I know this is not a solution and it really sucks to work with
crashing tool...