Final Applications Date?

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Thu Apr 5 22:41:50 BST 2007

On Thursday 05 April 2007 5:28:02 pm Johann Ollivier Lapeyre wrote:
> > Yeah, about a week.
> > We said this was an ambitious, optimistic plan :)
>

> maybe too ambitious. I expected to have to the 1th june.

You do have until 1 June for new apps.
They just have to be put into kdereview by 8 May.
So you have over 3 weeks to review them before moving them
(or not) from kdereview to kdegames.

> Is there someone handling kdegames?
>

> Yes, i am.

Yay!
Would you please add your name and the start of a kdegames
section to http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Module_Status

>  Because we know that there
> > are several new games planned for KDE 4.0.  We need that list
> > added to the wiki.
>

> We  are currently doing a review to see which game could go in, and which
> could go out. We planned to finalize that arround 15th April, and put the
> result on the wiki of course. We are talking about more than 30 apps, so
> i'll hope to not spam it ;)

Ok.
-Allen