qt 4.2 and 4.3 issue with gcc 3.3.6

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Apr 4 10:54:49 BST 2007

On 04.04.07 11:41:05, David Faure wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 April 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Does it also barf on Q_FOREACH macro instead of the foreach? I doubt so,
> > because IIRC Q_FOREACH is used a couple of times in kdelibs and/or
> > kdebase. If that is the case the "right" fix would be just to convert
> > all foreach usages into Q_FOREACH.
>
> I very much doubt this; foreach is a #define for Q_FOREACH or the other way round - they certainly expand to the same code.
> It must be something specific to the way it's used in that kdevelop file.

Hmm, its just iterating over a list of pointers... The only difference I
can see between this one and iterations over list of pointers in kdelibs
is that here the * is on the variable and not on the type. Could that be
a cause of problems? Marc could you try moving the star to the View
class instead of the view variable in the foreach?

Andreas

--
Increased knowledge will help you now.  Have mate's phone bugged.