KColorCombo modifications

David Jarvie lists at astrojar.org.uk
Tue Apr 3 19:42:00 BST 2007

I'd like to amend KColorCombo to provide the option to specify the list of
colours for it to use instead of the standard set. This would involve the new
method:

void setColors(const QList<QColor>&);

I also want to add a method to determine if the currently selected colour is a
custom colour or one of the preset list:

bool isCustomColor() const;

I need both these methods in KAlarm. Currently it uses a separately
implemented class, but I could use KColorCombo if these changes are made. If
there are no objections in principle, I'll go ahead and write a patch.

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author and maintainer.