Final Applications Date?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Apr 3 11:02:34 BST 2007

A Dimarts 03 Abril 2007, Allen Winter va escriure:
> Howdy,
>
> We don't specifically mention a date in the KDE4.0 Release Schedule
> by which all apps must be in place in their modules.
>
> Makes sense to me that all applications that will be released
> with KDE 4.0 should be in place in their respective modules
> on or before the Usability and Accessibility Review, 8 May.
>
> Or, maybe by 1 June when the Feature Freeze hits instead?

We discussed this thing in last kde-games IRC meeting and i think we decided
that it would be good that games that wanted to be on final kdegames should
move to kdereview 3 weeks earlier than 1 June, so they had the 2 week review
period and still one week for those who don't test kdereview, that would make
May 10 as last day to switch to kdereview, pretty close to your May 8.

Albert