KDatePicker binary and source incompatible change

Richard Moore richmoore44 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 23:20:28 BST 2007

KDatePicker currently exposes some of it's member variables as
protected members. This breaks kdelibs policy and makes maintaining
it's interface impossible in the long term. I've done a quick check
and nothing seems to make use of this flaw, so unless someone screams
I'll be preparing a patch to move these variables to the d-pointer. If
I get it done in time I'll commit it tomorrow (Monday) and if not I'll
do it the following monday. If this will break your code please let me
know.

Cheers

Rich.