Patch for KBabel/catalogmanager

Stephan Johach lucardus at onlinehome.de
Fri Sep 22 14:04:12 BST 2006

Hi!
Am Mittwoch, 20. September 2006 23:47 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> Our policy states that only features tested on KDE 4.x branch can go to
> 3.5.x so i'm afraid your patch can not be used on the KDE 3.5.x branch. I
> suggest you contacting Tim Beaulen tbscope AT gmail DOT com since he seems
> the one working the most on kbabel for KDE4.

Thanks for the reply.

I already talked about the patch with Nicolas Goutte and he also suggested to
work in trunk. I have done a KDE 4 build the last weekend but it is quite
unstable at the moment, so testing a GUI feature is not that easy with a
crashing catalogmanager when opening the project configuration.

Stephan