Ctrl+Y shortcut for redo

Olaf Jan Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Fri Sep 15 16:36:32 BST 2006

[ Simon Hausmann ]
> Any comment from the people who are against Ctrl+Y?

As I said, this is the wrong list for discussing usability.

The usability and accessibility teams will need to review all of the keyboard
shortcuts as part of developing complete keyboard navigation for all parts of
KDE.

I already said that I will forward the Ctrl+Y issue. On this list, it is
off-topic.

Olaf

--
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of