Adding ThreadWeaver libraries to kdelibs

Frans Englich englich at kde.org
Sun Sep 10 11:28:37 BST 2006

On Sunday 10 September 2006 00:29, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Frans Englich wrote:
> >That is correct. However, Patternist, residing in kdom/, is maintained,
> > as mentioned in this thread.
>
> Then could everyone currently using kdenonbeta please move their projects
> out of it?

As stated in this thread:

<quote>
I believe Patternist, kdenonbeta/kdom/patternist, is one of the last projects
being maintained in kdenonbeta. However, it will most likely move out from
that place within this month or so, so I would preferrably not do two moves.
Once that is done and Thread Weaver has moved to kdelibs, then I *think* it
is possible to remove kdenonbeta.
</quote>

So, my preference is to wait a bit. I don't know what other thinks.

Cheers,

		Frans