Adding ThreadWeaver libraries to kdelibs

Frerich Raabe raabe at froglogic.com
Thu Sep 7 14:09:40 BST 2006

On Thursday 07 September 2006 14:41, Frans Englich wrote:
> But I did give concrete reasons to why I think keeping a 1:1 mapping is a
> good idea, and asked why we shouldn't practice it;

I did not see you giving a single reason. I did however see you expressing
your opinions like 'makes the source easier to navigate' and 'improves
hackability'.

I think tools like 'grep' have been long around enough now to make
these "reasons" void (but I must admit I don't know how KDevelop people
do "Open whatever header file has KFooBar declared" i.e. grep and open in one
go).

My personal opinion is that this is such a hilariously insignficiant thing, it
feels really strange to even bother talking about it.

Frerich Raabe - raabe at froglogic.com
www.froglogic.com - Qt consulting and add-ons