Adding ThreadWeaver libraries to kdelibs

Mirko Boehm mirko at kdab.net
Wed Sep 6 16:16:58 BST 2006

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 05:03, Hamish Rodda wrote:
> > I would argue that development of threadweaver needs to occur in kdelibs
> > rather than merging snapshot point releases into it. Do you really want
> > to continuously maintain two separate code branches and keep the code
> > between them in sync?
>
> Yes, I would second that, otherwise it would be difficult to develop and
> test any new features or bugfixes before they were merged into the kdelibs
> version.  Also, I wonder if it would be possible to change the CapsStyle of
> filenames and directories to a lowercase style, for consistency with the
> rest of kdelibs.
Of course I hate that idea. But for the sake of uniformity, why not.

As a humble suggestion, the scheme where file names match class names and
directory names match namespaces (also when it comes to case) is so much more
2006 than "all lowercase".

Wouldn't it be sufficient to just make lowercase named libraries?

--Mirko.