Adding ThreadWeaver libraries to kdelibs

Benjamin Meyer ben at meyerhome.net
Wed Sep 6 13:18:31 BST 2006

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 12:39, Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Wednesday 6 September 2006 12:20, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> > > ThreadWeaver is developed in kdenonbeta at the moment, and usually
> > > snapshot and point-released when it reaches a certain new useful
> > > state. It is tested, known to be stable, and comes with a set of unit
> > > tests.
> >
> > Sorry, I deleted kdenonbeta long ago, where exactly is it?  Why was it
> > never moved to playground?  Coming from kdenonbeta, does it even use
> > cmake?
>
> The 'where in svn should I put something' ideas are hardly widely known
> AFAIK nonbeta has the same status as playground.

After we moved to svn we migrated project out of kdenonbeta into the
playground.  There was a lot of noise about this on the lists and I was under
the impression that pretty much everything left in kdenonbeta is considered
dead.  If kdenonbeta truly is not dead then our repository really is a mess
with nonbeta, playgrounds (we don't even have a libs playground!), work, and
kdereview all doing about the same thing.

> So you sound a bit too
> negative for this situation ;)

Not about the project (it is cool), but about the state of our repository.

-Benjamin Meyer