KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Tue Sep 5 08:02:18 BST 2006

Op Tuesday 05 September 2006 00:42, schreef David Faure:
> On Monday 04 September 2006 23:40, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > +# Copyright (c) 2006, Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org>
> > +# This code is available under the BSD license, see licenses/BSD for
> > details.
>
> If we copy this over to other modules, I think the relative path is not
> clear enough, I would make it "kdelibs/licenses/BSD" instead.

Is this discussion only about kdelibs? If it is a general discussion, we
should add a COPYING-CMAKE or something to each module (similar to
COPYING-DOCS which was added recently).

In the end the distributed tarball should contain a complete version, else my
educated guess is that distro's will complain.

Toma