Docbook Errors

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 4 14:40:41 BST 2006

Tom Browder wrote:

> I'm getting lots of the following types of errors while making the
> kymymoney CVS head after configuring with "--enable-pdf-docs":

> Does anyone have any hints?  Are there any special environment variables
> necessary?

We haven't been using Jade in the main documentation toolchain for years, so
I'm surprised it's still around in the KMyMoney docs. I have a
mostly-working method of generating PDF versions of the docs, although it's
choking on KMyMoney at the moment. If I get it working, I'll post a link to
the PDF for you.

Regards,
Philip