RFC: KToolBox

Matt Broadstone mbroadst at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 22:52:27 BST 2006

On 9/2/06, Gary L. Greene Jr. <greeneg at phoenuxos.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 02 September 2006 17:16, Matt Broadstone wrote:

> > > For those of us who are visual in nature, can you post somewhere a
> > > screenshot to look at? When I design UI, I like to have an idea how it
> > > looks first :)
> >
> > Sure - I blogged on it yesterday, you can see it on my blog at
> > http://mbroadst.blogspot.com/2006/09/that-darned-qtoolbox.html
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Matt
>
> Nice, so I take it that the tab widget in it can have it's colour customized?
> Either that or another colour option in the global colour selection needs
> added (tab colour or some such.)
Well actually, considering that was one of the reasons I made this
versus using the QToolBox I _should_ add the ability to change the
color of tabs. Do you think it would be useful to be able to change
individual tab colors, or just the global tab color and global header
color? Currently these values are hardcoded in as Qt::darkGray and
Qt::lightGray..

Matt