Adding Kate Session Menu to kdeaddons 3.5.6

Dominik Haumann dhdev at gmx.de
Sun Oct 29 01:38:18 GMT 2006

On Sunday 29 October 2006 02:08, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Anders Lund wrote:
> >> - it needs to be already in trunk - we already have lot of code that
> >> went only into KDE3.5.x and not trunk, no need to make this even worse
> >
> >It is not, but it could be.
>
> Then we need it in trunk

it is a ~10 lines .h file. it has ~100 slocs in the .cpp file. What will
happen to kicker is not even clear wrt plasma. Is it really a necessity to
have the code in trunk before being allowed to commit to branch in this
case? It sounds like fulfilling rules just to have them fulfilled, whether
it makes sense or not :)
I could imagine that we want to prevent people developing for 3.5 in the KDE
modules with this rule, but this code exists for a whole year already.

> and the Kate maintainer's approval.

...putting him into CC :)

Greetings,
Dominik