Adding Kate Session Menu to kdeaddons 3.5.6
thiago at kde.org
Sat Oct 28 22:08:55 BST 2006
Anders Lund wrote:
>This is a request to add my small Kate Session Menu plug-in to the
> kdeaddons package in KDE 3.5.6 (or alternatively to kdebase/kate or
>The plug-in is a kicker menu containing all your Kate sessions, +
> options to create a new one, or start an anonymous one.
>The plug-in have been used by many on previous KDE 3.5 versions.
>The homepage is here: http://www.alweb.dk/projects/kate_session_menu
Here's the checklist:
- it needs to be already in trunk - we already have lot of code that went
only into KDE3.5.x and not trunk, no need to make this even worse
- it needs to be complete and ready - don't ask "I plan to develop this
feature for 3.5.x, will it get in?"
- it needs to be well-tested - create a branch or a patch and have it
tested by other people, or even make independent public releases
(kde-apps.org, in some distribution packages, whatever)
- it needs to respect other freezes - if no new i18n messages are allowed,
no feature changing those is allowed either
- it needs to be committed no later than a month before the next release
- last and the most important: It must be posted to the mailing list for
the SVN module (kde-core-devel for those without) and must be approved by
the module's maintainer (TWG for those without)
Who approves this change?
Thiago Macieira - thiago (AT) macieira.info - thiago (AT) kde.org
PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C 966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the kde-core-devel