Status of the k3* and q3* headers files in the KDE4 api

Richard Dale richard_dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 24 20:31:44 BST 2006

I've started getting some bindings built against the Qt4 and KDE4 headers, but
I see quite a few Q3Support classes and kde headers with k3 in the names when
I install the current kde4 kdelibs. Should I just leave these out of bindings
for now, or will they still be in the final api? I wonder if it's too early
to do anything too much, but I'm keen to experiment with Ruby QtDBus KDE apps
as soon as possible. Can anyone give me more info on the status of the Q3 and
k3 headers?

-- Richard