FindKDE4.cmake

Stephen Leaf smileaf at smileaf.org
Wed Oct 18 09:38:38 BST 2006

While we're on the subject of this file.
Why does kdepimlibs remove it? shouldn't that be the task of the module that
installs it?

This is the last line when installing kdepimlibs:
-- Removing /home/kdedev/install/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4.cmake

I do see that kdelibs also removes it too (which is odd because I don't see an
install):
$ make install | grep FindKDE4.cmake
-- Removing /home/kdedev/install/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4.cmake

and a quick find command tells me that I still have the file:
$ find ~/install -name FindKDE4.cmake
/home/kdedev/install/share/CMake/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake