KDE Assistant class (formerly {Q|K}Wizard) - results of aKademy discussions

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Mon Oct 9 15:27:52 BST 2006

Results of aKademy discussions:
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=kdelibs4+TODO%2FKAssistant#Status

You can ask for mockups but the result is quite similar to this one:
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/features/2.0/images/mail_merge.jpg

Entire article showing use of such assistant dialog for the oo.org mail merge:
http://searchopensource.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid39_gci1167989,00.html

So far we have identified problems both from developer's and user's point of
view. After the months that already passed, we need to have the assistant
class implemented (somewhat in a final state), so I'd like to ask an usability
person to give an opinion and identify possible problems.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek