ktown downtime

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Thu Nov 30 21:45:40 GMT 2006

On Wednesday, 29. November 2006 15:41, Dirk Mueller wrote:

> ktown will be down for a couple of hours hopefully without dataloss to fix
> the RAID issues. That means mail, mailinglists, bugs, download, ftp etc etc
> will be affected.

The RAID was successfully repaired and ktown is running at full speed again.
I've also spent the day to optimize our mail setup to be able to cope with
the much higher spam load we receive these days. There was also a
configuration issue that caused extremely high and sluggish mail delay that I
finally found and fixed just an hour ago.

Hopefully all is fine now :-)

Greetings,
Dirk