CMake 2.4.5 RC 2
bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Nov 30 19:37:36 GMT 2006
Due to some serious bugs in 2.4.4, I have created a 2.4.5 release
candidate 2 (1 did not even get announced).
You can find the files here:
(Just sort by Last modified to get all the RC-2 files to the top)
Please let me know if you find any problems with 2.4.5-RC-2.
If this looks good, I will make the 2.4.5 in a few days and
the RC-2 will be deleted.
The only changes from 2.4.4 are as follows:
Changes in CMake 2.4.5
* Fix problem with LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH and linking to a dll foo.dll.lib
instead of foo.lib
* Do not depend on optimized libraries for a debug build and visa versa.
* Fix target name matching custom command output conflict.
* Fix FindQt3 so that it does not find qt4
* Fix FindKDE4 so that it only looks for kde4-config
More information about the kde-core-devel