RFC: Making focus information visible for panes

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Nov 28 09:15:45 GMT 2006

On Tue Nov 28 2006, Celeste 'seele' Paul wrote:
> >  how would you go about implementing it in kdelibs?

In KTabBar.

> > If you did that, it would be hack-ish

Not really. The widget can adjust the palette before calling the style,
if we're only talking about changing a color and not the shape or anything else in the drawing.

> > it would override functionality that styles are *supposed* to address

Styles use the palette given to them... So I disagree. Color is the palette's job, not the style's.

> > and wouldn't work for Qt-but-not-KDE applications.

True, of course. However this has not stopped us in the past, for many things ;)