Mocups of focus hints for panes

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 28 00:59:41 GMT 2006

Gary Cramblitt wrote:
> I am not an expert, but I believe the real question is: Do the existing style
> capabilities support clearly showing focus as you propose?

They should. My own style (based on phase but heavily modified to pull
in concepts from bluecurve and plastik) draws some form of focus hinting
on most widgets. Knowing to do it is the important part, actually
/doing/ it is a matter of style implementation, so the answer AFAICT is
"yes".

Ok, this is a bit confusing having only part of this thread on
kde-usability, especially when it is (in current form) as much or more a
usability issue as a devel issue. If all future respondents would CC
both lists that would be appreciated. :-)

--
Matthew
This message will self destruct in five millennia.