CMake 2.4.4 available for download

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Nov 22 23:02:58 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 22 November 2006 01:29, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> Am Die Nov 21 2006 schrieb Alexander Neundorf:
> > To make sure this doesn't happen, we _need_ some people to set up their
> > boxes to do Nightly builds, at least on Linux, FreeBSD, OS X and Windows
> > (the only one we already have).
>
> I can do that on my office machine (Debian sid)...

This would be cool :-)

> Just give me a detailled receipe how set it up to use the dashboard.

Simplest but not official way:
Create a subdirectory for doing the nightly builds, checkout e.g. kdelibs
there, run cmake on it once.
Then have a cron job which starts at a good time which basically does "make
clean; make Nightly". This should work already quite good.
Here are some official docs: http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake#CTest
I guess Bill can give you some tips too ?

Bye
Alex