CMake 2.4.4 available for download

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Nov 21 19:20:16 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 21 November 2006 20:09, johnflux at gmail.com wrote:
> For FindQt4, does this search for qmake qmake-qt4   or qmake-qt4 qmake
>
> That was a bug in an ubuntu version  - not sure if it was an upstream
> bug or local

For KDE we'll stay with our own copy of FindQt4.cmake for some time. It's on
my todo to bring both versions in sync again, but that's not too easy, since
there are quite different interests and requirements.

For KDE we won't require CMake 2.4.4 soon, at least not on Linux.
So, please do not use any new cmake 2.4.4 features which are not supported by
2.4.3.

Should we require 2.4.4 on Windows ? AFAIK there was some important bugfix ?
Let me know.

Bye
Alex