Problem with keeping persistent Konqueror window

Niels Aan de Brugh n.h.m.aandebrugh at student.utwente.nl
Mon Nov 20 10:51:41 GMT 2006

On Monday 20 November 2006 00:10, Krzysztof Lichota wrote:
> Preloading is usually enabled only for file management.
> And I need to use some other profile, my own.
> Is there any way to preload Konqueror for other profile?

Take a look at how e.g. the webbrowsing profile is opened (in the K menu
editor for example):

kfmclient openProfile webbrowsing

You can open another profiles by substituting its name for 'webbrowsing' in
the line above.

I would love to see a feature for pre-loading other (maybe arbitrary)
applications in KDE as well, especially Konsole.

N.