Problem with keeping persistent Konqueror window

Krzysztof Lichota krzysiek at lichota.net
Mon Nov 20 13:11:13 GMT 2006

Krzysztof Lichota napisał(a):
> Lubos Lunak napisał(a):
>>  I think that's called minimizing, actually.
>
> Right, this would do the trick. But how to change Konqueror behaviour to
> minimize when close button is pressed? :)

BTW. I have tried approach with disabling close button with KWin
per-window settings. But I would also like this hidden window to not
appear on taskbar (like popup menu), so I have used kstart
--skiptaskbar. Funnily, when taskbar entry is disabled, minimize button
no longer works...

	Krzysztof Lichota