Problem with keeping persistent Konqueror window

Stephen Leaf smileaf at smileaf.org
Mon Nov 20 00:35:46 GMT 2006

Actually that's not true.
first make sure the preload instance after kde startup is checked
Then re-log into KDE.
Next run this:
dcop konqueror-`pidof konqueror | cut -f 1 -d " "` konqueror-mainwindow#1
currentProfile

It should come up blank.
Once you open konqueror with a profile however the preloaded instance's
profile will also be changed.